Bilingual Customer Support Specialist
Job Title: Bilingual Customer Support Specialist
Contract: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £26,000/yr - £30,000/yr
Location: Warwick, with hybrid working
Founded in 2014, cutting-edge tech company, Moasure, has designed and manufactured Moasure ONE, the world's first motion-based measuring tool. Ranked 149th in the 2023 Financial Times 1000, listing Europe’s fastest-growing companies, and featuring in the 2023 Sunday Times 100 ‘Ones to Watch’ list, Moasure is revolutionising industries worldwide and setting the future standard for measurements. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Moasure's journey.
Based in Warwick, we offer comprehensive product training, hybrid work options, and attractive benefits, such as a generous profit-and-performance bonus scheme, share scheme and a cash healthcare programme. Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of our growing, dynamic team! We are currently seeking a Senior Embedded Systems Engineer to join our high-performing, multi-disciplinary Engineering Team.
About the role
The role will be supporting Moasure's customer base via tickets, phone calls and live chat.
· Responding to customer queries via email or on social media platforms.
· Prioritizing daily customer support queries and providing timely resolutions.
· Handling technical inquiries from non-technical users with clarity and expertise.
· Working towards achieving an excellent first-time resolution for customers.
· Adapting to the growing needs of our EU business, with an initial focus on customer queries.
· Working UK hours with some flexibility and occasional evening/weekend hours depending on
Essential experience/Skills :
· Bilingual Communications - EU Languages
· Demonstrated ability to comprehend technical queries and provide effective solutions.
· Prior experience in customer service.
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Experience in a digital environment.
· Proven track record of generating sales leads.
· Willingness to go the extra mile to engage customers, fostering positive reviews and feedback for business growth.
· Previous experience working for an e-commerce brand.
· Familiarity with email customer service for technical products/brands.
· Knowledge of CRM systems, particularly Shopify/Gorgias experience.
· Comfortable engaging with customers via phone calls.
· Proficiency in another EU language (Multilingual skills).
· Experience in handling customer queries through phone calls.
· Familiarity with technology-related products and services.
Why Join Moasure?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning organisation on a journey to change the way the world measures. Moasure fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture where your ideas and contributions are valued, working alongside talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and driven to make a meaningful impact.
At Moasure, we are on an exciting journey of expansion and global impact. Joining our team means being a part of this journey, contributing to our success story, and making a real difference.
💻 A truly flexible, hybrid working culture
🏖 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
💷 Profit bonus scheme
🩺 Healthcare cash plan
👥 A collaborative working environment
📈 Employee share scheme
💰 Employer pension scheme
🖥 Choice of hardware
🏋️♂️ Gym discounts
🚘 Free on-site parking
📚Training and development
Please note that we are currently unable to offer sponsorship, so please only apply if you have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please send your information and CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.