Marketing and Content Specialist
We are looking for a Marketing and Content Specialist to join our fast-growing team at an exciting technology company. Moasure® has developed the world's first motion-based measuring tool, the Moasure® ONE™, which is transforming numerous industries and redefining how people will measure in the future. Ranked 149th in the 2023 Financial Times 1000, which lists Europe’s fastest-growing companies, and featured in the 2023 Sunday Times 100 ‘Ones to Watch’ list, also certified a Great Place To Work!
If you’re looking to work among peers with vast experience and a real passion for growth, this could be the opportunity for you.
About the Role
We’re on the lookout for a Marketing & Content Specialist who will publish high-quality content to attract new customers and engage existing customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing team behind a truly unique and revolutionary technology that’s making a huge impact across multiple industries worldwide.
Role and Responsibilities
- Produce, maintain and update website content such as landing pages, blog articles and case studies
- Creation and sending of marketing emails, customer communications and sponsored email campaigns
- Engage with, develop and maintain relationships with customers to conduct interviews and journalistically produce articles including case studies and blog updates
- Commission and collect user generated content to support website and social media content
- Assist with the implementation of social media and the website content calendar
- Assist with the implementation of the customer support and tutorial content plan
- Work closely with marketing team colleagues in evaluating customer feedback and identifying content gaps and needs
- At least 2 year’s experience in eCommerce or agency brand
- Excellent copywriting/article writing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Creative with the ability to create a range of engaging website and social media content
- Content Management System (CMS) experience e.g. Shopify or WordPress
- Basic image editing skills for social media content creation e.g. Canva
- Email marketing experience e.g. MailChimp, Dotmailer, Klaviyo
1. Experience in marketing to tradespeople/professionals (e.g. building/construction, landscaping, architecture)
2. Adobe Creative Suite experience e.g. Photoshop
3. Genuine interest in technology (training on Moasure’s products will be provided)
Please include a portfolio of previous work with your application.
Why Join Moasure?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning organisation on a journey to change the way the world measures. Moasure fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture where your ideas and contributions are valued, working alongside talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and driven to make a meaningful impact.
At Moasure, we are on an exciting journey of expansion and global impact. Joining our team
means being a part of this journey, contributing to our success story, and making a real difference.
💻 A truly flexible, hybrid working culture
🏖 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
💷 Profit bonus scheme
🩺 Healthcare cash plan
👥 A collaborative working environment
📈 Employee share scheme
💰 Employer pension scheme
🖥 Choice of hardware
🏋️♂️ Gym discounts
🚘 Free on-site parking
📚Training and development
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.