Social Media Specialist
Job Title: Social Media Specialist
Contract: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £30k to £40k
Location: Warwick, with hybrid working
Founded in 2014, cutting-edge tech company, Moasure, has designed and manufactured Moasure ONE, the world's first motion-based measuring tool. Ranked 149th in the 2023 Financial Times 1000, listing Europe’s fastest-growing companies, and featuring in the 2023 Sunday Times 100 ‘Ones to Watch’ list, Moasure is revolutionising industries worldwide and setting the future standard for measurements. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Moasure's journey.
Based in Warwick, we offer comprehensive product training, hybrid work options, and attractive benefits, such as a generous profit-and-performance bonus scheme, share scheme and a cash healthcare programme. Don't miss out on the chance to be a part of our growing, dynamic team!
About the Role:
We’re on the lookout for a Social Media Specialist who will publish high-quality content to attract new customers and engage existing customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing team behind a truly unique and revolutionary technology that’s making a huge impact across multiple industries worldwide. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing social media strategies that engage and grow our audience, drive website traffic, and generate leads. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of social media platforms, content creation, with excellent copywriting and creative skills, best practices, and analyzing performance data.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, and execute the organic social media strategy to improve and support Moasure’s overall digital marketing efforts.
- Implement a social media calendar, including the creation of engaging and on-brand copy as well as image or video creative.
- Publish content across Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn & Threads that resonates with our audiences.
- Foster discussion and engagement by monitoring brand mentions across social media, responding to comments, and questions.
- Work closely with the Influencer Marketing & Partnerships Specialist, identifying potential influencers and advocates for Moasure.
- Collaborate with marketing team colleagues and assist with the creation of website content, emails, and blog articles.
- Continuously improve by keeping ahead of social media marketing best practices.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist.
- Detail-oriented with excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Creative with the ability to create a range of engaging social media content
- Image editing skills for social media content creation e.g., Canva, Photoshop
- Experience in marketing to tradespeople/professionals (e.g., building/construction, landscaping, architecture).
- Genuine interest in technology (training on Moasure’s products will be provided).
- Please include a portfolio of previous work with your application.
Why Join Moasure?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning organisation on a journey to change the way the world measures. Moasure fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture where your ideas and contributions are valued, working alongside talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and driven to make a meaningful impact.
At Moasure, we are on an exciting journey of expansion and global impact. Joining our team means being a part of this journey, contributing to our success story, and making a real difference.
💻 A truly flexible, hybrid working culture
🏖 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
💷 Profit bonus scheme
🩺 Healthcare cash plan
👥 A collaborative working environment
📈 Employee share scheme
💰 Employer pension scheme
🖥 Choice of hardware
🏋️♂️ Gym discounts
🚘 Free on-site parking
📚Training and development
Please note that we are currently unable to offer sponsorship, so please only apply if you have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please send your information and CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.