Trade Show Lead
Job Title: Trade Show Lead
Contract: Full-Time / Permanent
Salary: £32,000/yr - £35,000/yr
Location: Warwick, with hybrid working
As the Tradeshow Lead, you will lead our company's worldwide presence at tradeshows, exhibitions, and events. We currently attend at least 30 shows a year and each show lasts on average 3 days. Your role will encompass the planning, organisation, and execution of all events. Beyond organising the events, you will also attend these events to showcase our products through informative product demonstrations. This position requires strong organisational skills, attention to detail, great communication skills, and an in- depth understanding of our products.
Event Planning and Management:
- Oversee our participation in all our global tradeshows, conferences, and industry events.
- Coordinate complex logistics, including team travel schedules, tradeshow stand graphics.
- Manage budgets and deadlines, ensuring cost-effective and timely execution.
- Manage and maintain our tradeshow materials inventory
- Attend Trade Shows at least 1-2 times per month
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, B2B, Finance & Admin teams to align event strategies with global company objectives.
- Effectively communicate event plans, goals, and outcomes across the organization.
- Gather comprehensive feedback and insights from all events to drive continuous improvement.
- Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for international events and demonstrations.
- Generate insightful post-event retrospectives, analysing performance metrics and providing actionable recommendations for future events
Required Skills and Experience
- Regular International Travel
- Experience in organising events for companies exhibiting at tradeshows (min 1 year)
- Experience in demonstrating a technical product
- Strong organisational skills
- Desirable: Experience in tradeshow events in landscaping/property/construction industries
- Travel 1 to 2 times per month is expected for this role
Why Join Moasure?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning organisation on a journey to change the way the world measures. Moasure fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture where your ideas and contributions are valued, working alongside talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and driven to make a meaningful impact.
At Moasure, we are on an exciting journey of expansion and global impact. Joining our team means being a part of this journey, contributing to our success story, and making a real difference.
💻 A truly flexible, hybrid working culture
🏖 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
💷 Profit bonus scheme
🩺 Healthcare cash plan
👥 A collaborative working environment
📈 Employee share scheme
💰 Employer pension scheme
🖥 Choice of hardware
🏋️♂️ Gym discounts
🚘 Free on-site parking
📚Training and development
Please note that we are currently unable to offer sponsorship, so please only apply if you have the legal right to work in the UK.
Please send your information and CV over to email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.