We are looking for an Software Developer (C#) who has a passion for creating new technology. If you enjoy solving problems and can think outside the box, then this job is for you! This is exciting work, helping to shape the future of measuring.
You will be a key member of our small, high-energy, multi-disciplinary engineering team, working on the design and development of our Android/iOS apps. The work you do will be very important and highly visible to our millions of users - you will certainly leave your mark on the product.
- A degree in Computer Science, Maths, Engineering, or related technology subject.
- 3-5 years C# .NET experience (.NET Core or .NET Framework).
- You’ve already developed one or more apps for Android, iOS, or Windows.
- A thirst for learning and a drive to keep improving.
- A passion for using technology to improve people’s lives.
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with the rest of the team.
- Strong sense of good mobile user experience.
- Experience using MvvmCross.
- Experience using Skia / SkiaSharp.
- Xamarin framework experience (especially Xamarin Native).
- Azure DevOps CI/CD.
Your Development and Perks:
This is a great chance for a C# Developer to join a consistently growing technology company offering great training and career progression opportunities.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Our generous benefits package includes the following:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working option
- Generous profit and performance bonus scheme.
- Cash Care Health Scheme.
Please note that we currently are unable to offer sponsorship, so please only apply if you have the legal right to work in the UK.