Product Training Specialist
Location: Hybrid - Warwick
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000
We are looking for a Product Training Specialist to join our fast-growing team at an exciting technology company. Moasure has developed the world's first motion-based measuring tool, the Moasure® ONE™, which is transforming numerous industries and redefining how people will measure in the future. Moasure is ranked 149th in the 2023 Financial Times 1000, which lists Europe’s fastest-growing companies, and featured in the 2023 Sunday Times 100 ‘Ones to Watch’ list.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented individual who’ll master our revolutionary product, Moasure ONE (comprehensive training provided). With the help of customer feedback, plan and deliver video tutorials, train customers on a one-to-one basis both in person and through Zoom calls and through other activities, improve customer experience with our product.
If you’re looking to join a small and collaborative team and you have a real passion for growth and innovation, this is the opportunity for you.
- Master Moasure ONE: Become an expert user of Moasure’s revolutionary measuring technology (training provided)
- Customer Feedback Analysis: Review customer feedback on an ongoing basis and work with the Customer Success team to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Content Creation: Plan, write scripts and deliver in-depth tutorials to camera, working in collaboration with our in-house videography team
- Virtual Product Demonstrations: Deliver product training virtually through online webinars and social media
- Personalized Training: Deliver one-to-one training with customers virtually through Zoom calls
- On-Site Training: Deliver on-site training through visiting customers across different industries e.g. landscaping, construction, playground design, garden design and others
- Social Media Engagement: Respond to questions from both new and existing customers about Moasure on social media, utilising video to demonstrate Moasure’s capabilities
- Community Building: Develop Moasure’s online community group by encouraging and facilitating engagement, soliciting feedback and suggestions on features and improvements
- Customer Relationship Nurturing: Work alongside the wider marketing team to nurture existing customer relationships to support new customer acquisition
Criteria – Essential:
- Experience in demonstrating product features and training users in new technologies
- Enthusiastic and motivational
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
Criteria – Desired:
- Experience planning and producing video tutorial content
- Experience in training, sales or marketing to tradespeople/professionals (e.g. building/construction, landscaping, architecture)
Why Join Moasure?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning organisation on a journey to change the way the world measures. Moasure fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture where your ideas and contributions are valued, working alongside talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and driven to make a meaningful impact.
At Moasure, we are on an exciting journey of expansion and global impact. Joining our team means being a part of this journey, contributing to our success story, and making a real difference.
💻 A truly flexible, hybrid working culture
🏖 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
💷 Profit bonus scheme
🩺 Healthcare cash plan
👥 A collaborative working environment
📈 Employee share scheme
💰 Employer pension scheme
🖥 Choice of hardware
🏋️♂️ Gym discounts
🚘 Free on-site parking
📚Training and development
Please apply by sending us your CV and by recording a short video – tell us about yourself and tell us how you can make an impact at Moasure.