Location: Hybrid - Warwick
Salary: £20,000 to £28,000
We are looking for a Video Editor to join our fast-growing team at an exciting technology company. Moasure® has developed the world's first motion-based measuring tool, the Moasure® ONE™, which is transforming numerous industries and redefining how people will measure in the future. Ranked 149th in the 2023 Financial Times 1000, which lists Europe’s fastest-growing companies, and featured in the 2023 Sunday Times 100 ‘Ones to Watch’ list.
If you’re looking to join a small and collaborative team of videographers and you have a real passion for growth and innovation, this is the opportunity for you.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our content and marketing team, responsible for editing content intended for tutorials, websites, and social media. As a Video/Image Editor, you will play a crucial role in content marketing and educating people about this new technology. If you have a passion for video editing and achieving results, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become an expert user of Moasure ONE (training provided)
- Editing a variety of content, including tutorials, websites, and social media
- Collaborating with the content team to develop video and image concepts
- Editing website images using Photoshop
- Posting on our social media platforms
- Staying up-to-date and identifying video trends across relevant social platforms to inform content styles
- Demonstrating a high level attention to detail and being proactive
- Proven experience in video editing with a showreel
- 2+ years of experience in video/image editing
- Proficiency in one of the following: DaVinci Resolve, Premiere Pro, or Final Cut Pro
- Experience with VFX
- Experience with Photoshop
- Understanding of social media trends and knowledge of the following platforms: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok
- Creativity with the ability to create a range of engaging website and promotional content, social media content and video tutorial videos
- A keen eye for digital content
- Willingness to learn on the job
- A relevant degree or a similar field
Desirable experience :
- Knowledge of 3D work
- Experience in Blender (Training provided)
- A genuine interest in technology
- Experience in marketing to tradespeople/business owners/professionals (Builders/Architects/Landscapers etc.)
Why Join Moasure?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing, award-winning organisation on a journey to change the way the world measures. Moasure fosters a collaborative and supportive work culture where your ideas and contributions are valued, working alongside talented professionals who are passionate about what they do and driven to make a meaningful impact.
At Moasure, we are on an exciting journey of expansion and global impact. Joining our team means being a part of this journey, contributing to our success story, and making a real difference.
💻 A truly flexible, hybrid working culture
🏖 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
💷 Profit bonus scheme
🩺 Healthcare cash plan
👥 A collaborative working environment
📈 Employee share scheme
💰 Employer pension scheme
🖥 Choice of hardware
🏋️♂️ Gym discounts
🚘 Free on-site parking
📚Training and development
Link to your editing showreel is required on application.